That what I do I pets cats play piano and I know things vintage shirt

 Sam decided to go for it himself That what I do I pets cats play piano and I know things vintage shirt and soon after, he became weak and complained of severe pain in his legs. After a medical check-up, Sam had reportedly developed something called rat lungworm disease from the infected slug.

Quite like what the name implies, it is a disease That what I do I pets cats play piano and I know things vintage shirt caused by a kind of parasitic worm that is commonly found in lungs of rats, but can be excreted in poop. Needless to say, that particular slug must have come into contact with rat poop, either through crawling over it or possibly even consuming it.

Homepage: Wannatshirts  

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Middle Fingers 1-800-His-Loss shirt

Dallas Cowboys It’s coywboys and Bud Light Kinda day shirt

Build the Dam shirt