Middle Fingers 1-800-His-Loss shirt

 The sadhu grinned and stated” Middle Fingers 1-800-His-Loss shirt I have done everything in life, while you have done nothing.” The king snickered egoistically” Oh poor man you are uneducated and stupid. I am a emperor, a man who is the richest person the world, I rule over all the land, and am the most powerful person on earth. you spend your days scavenging the streets for food akin to a dog. And you say I have done nothing?” The sadhu said, all of your statements are wrong. The king stated” how so”. The sadhu replied with a glow in his eyes” I have given up all material comforts and spend my days living contentedly, therefore I am richest at heart, I respect the earth and live off it, appreciating its oneness with me, therefore the earth belongs to me.



Trump Teacher person man woman camera shirt

Butterfly don’t be conformed to this world be transformed shirt


Charlie Brown I wish we were taught real native American history shirt


Man created god in his image intolerant sexis homophobic and violent shirt


Middle Fingers 1-800-His-Loss shirt


Peace Love Nursing shirt


Vintage Journey I am a Steve Perry girl shirt


Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood Loc Dog shirt


Easily distracted by Weed and Kayaking shirt


Gardening Plant Gangster shirt


Golfing bad shirt


I’m a Multitasker I can listen Ignore and forget all at the same time shirt


Johnny Cash play guitar shirt


Mom knows a lot but grandma knows everything if she doesn’t know shirt


Probably late for something shirt


Skull They whispered to her you cannot withstand the storm I am the storm shirt


This cat mom belongs to Milo Oscar Teddy shirt


Thou shall not come for MJ Mood 247 shirt

Vintage Altobello Conspiracy just when I thought I was out they pull me back in shirt

 I have done what you would consider Middle Fingers 1-800-His-Loss shirt impossible, by becoming a beggar and scavenging for food, while I could live comfortably if I so wish, therefore I am the most powerful person one earth as I am the only one who has control over my mind and desires. The king was left speechless. The sadhu continued “ you on the other hand have wasted your life chasing wealth and fame, instead of liberation from life and death. You have wasted this life and countless opportunities to attain moksha. You carry none of this wealth to your next life, and instead carry the weight of thousands of people you killed to become king. I on the other hand have no karmic burdens and will probably attain liberation in this life. Tell me now, who is richer, more powerful, and greater?

Homepage: Sunfrogtshirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Dallas Cowboys It’s coywboys and Bud Light Kinda day shirt

Build the Dam shirt