Cat pontooning because murder is wrong shirt

 We did that with a young German Cat pontooning because murder is wrong shirt volunteer in Bosnia. The guy had a very big mouth but when he had to go into his first firefight, he utterly failed. I wasn't there when he froze up but I saw him a while later on my way to the medic (I got shot in the shoulder). He told me that the war wasn't for him and that he had imagined things to be quite different.

We didn't blame him. Unless you tried, you Cat pontooning because murder is wrong shirt cannot know if you're cut out for combat or not. He stayed for a few days in our barracks and after the combat operations were over, our commander sent him home.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Middle Fingers 1-800-His-Loss shirt

Dallas Cowboys It’s coywboys and Bud Light Kinda day shirt

Build the Dam shirt